Our Funeral Directors and dedicated team are here to support you during this difficult time.
Arranging the final resting place for your loved one is of utmost importance. We can guide you on how to perform a religious or spiritual burial, and also manage all aspects of the funeral for you.
We have over forty years of experience, offering a caring, compassionate and professional service. We aim to accommodate the family’s wishes as far as is possible within all traditions, providing a smooth and peaceful last journey.
We work with all places of worship across Britain, and also repatriate the deceased to their families abroad.
Our services include:
- Guide you through the formalities, such as Registering a Death
- Collecting the your loved one
- Preparation for burial according to religious and spiritual principles (family members are welcome to attend)
- Liase with cemeteries on your behalf
- Shroud coffins and casket burials
- Organising the Janaza (Cenaze) prayer either at Shacklewell Lane Mosque or another Mosque of your choice
- Organising your spiritual service at your place of choice
- Funeral transportation for your loved one and the family, we have a wide selection of vehicles
- Worldwide repatriation if the family wishes to bury abroad
- We can guide you to florists should you require